BT Media Productions
We tell authentic stories that engage your audience.
Specializing in documentary shorts, corporate, and promotional video work. We provide full service and freelance video production. Video has been our primary service since the company was established in 2010.
Utilizing drones for aerial video and photography. We also offer mapping and inspection services with the intention to save you money for tasks that would otherwise have to be done by hand. These tasks can often be done in a fraction of the time and with less risk using a drone. We are FAA-Certified and have liability insurance.
Providing event and portrait photography. We document your corporate event or press conference for you to use in your publications or share on social media. We also provide portraits set in urban and natural environments. (We do not provide wedding photography).
Why BT Media?
BT Media Productions is a sole proprietorship that can operate as a one-man-band, which means more competitive rates all-around. We also leverage from a team of high-quality freelancers for projects that will benefit from a larger team or that need the agency experience.
Either way, you’ll work with owner Brandon Thompson on your project from start to finish. Our clients’ most frequent compliment is Brandon’s positive mentality and his flexibility on documentary-style and corporate shoots when things don’t go always according to plan.
Brandon Everett Thompson
Our Ethics & Ethos
- Everyone has a right to have their story heard (except in instances intended to incite violence).
- No one ever works for us on paid projects for free/ “for exposure”.
- The client knows their business better than we do, so no suggestion or request from the client will be dismissed. In the rare case that, after discussion, the client wants to do something differently from our recommendation, we move along smoothly with the client’s decision.
- Knowledge is meant to be shared, not hoarded.
- Other people who work in the industry are regarded as colleagues, not as the competition.